Sunday, April 16, 2017

Fuck, yeah!

For various personal reasons, Saint and I haven't had sex (of the penis-in-vagina kind) since December 31st 2014. This was a decision I made, but that he was both understanding of- and agreeing to. However, we'd never thought it would be this long, and my original reasons were frankly getting ridiculous.

I missed having (piv) sex with him. I missed the feeling of having him inside of me, getting fucked. I missed that ultimate intimacy that can only come when two bodies are merging and interconnecting on a physical level as well as mentally. I missed having him on top of me, looking into his eyes as I hurt him and tease him, telling him "NO!" when he begs me to come. I missed feeling his dick twitching inside of me, as he struggled to obey my commands. I basically missed having that kind of sex with him.

After talking it over with both Saint and T, we agreed to change it back. Meaning that after 2 years, 3 months and about 12 days, Saint and I can finally have (piv) sex again!

So far, we've fucked twice: Wednesday and Thursday. After that, I was so sore that even wearing underwear was uncomfortable. That's finally gotten better again, but we've since been busy doing other things and haven't had the time. However, more sex will definitely happen again. And soon.

I just love having this kind of sex with him. There is no feeling in the world quite like it. Whoever claimed dominant women can't be fucked and still be dominant, were so incredibly wrong. I love fucking him, but I also love being fucked by him. And I'm never "not dominant", no matter what kind of sexual activity I enjoy. I decide. I rule. And I decide that he will fuck me again. And soon. Because I want it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. Could you add so it's possible to subsribe to your blog via e-mail?
    Hälsningar, Tony.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your suggestion. I've added this option now (there should be a link in the menu to the right, below the other subscription options). Let me know if it doesn't work. :)

      Delete