Thursday, September 24, 2015

The good sides and the bad

I'm difficult to live with sometimes. Most of the time, I'm a fairly stable person. I can be argumentative and stubborn and emotional, but usually these three don't happen at once. Sometimes, though, they do. Like today, when I take a tiny problem and blow it way out of proportion. I don't know why that happened, though I suspect it has to do with a combination of low blood sugar and being tired because of a cold.

Usually, these bouts of unstableness don't last. I also tend to have the presence of mind to appologize afterwards, which I hope makes it a bit more bearable. As T was away, Saint had to bear the brunt of my temper today. And he did well. He yielded just enough to not fuel the flames, but not so much as to seem dishonest or moching.

Once my temper had calmed down, and I'd eaten and relaxed for a bit, I made it up to him: I tied him up, teased him, sat on his face and made him come. I even used the Fairy (a very strong vibrator) on him. It was great fun for us both, and it was an important moment of bonding, and of reaffirming our feelings for each other and our power dynamic. We've both been sick and tired lately, there hasn't been much energy left to play. Hopefully, that will change.

Saturday, there will be a party at our local BDSM club. I'm really looking forward to it, and hope I get to play some more with Saint. I'm also looking forward to dressing up and making an effort to look nice. I love the attention and the compliments that brings from Saint.

No comments:

Post a Comment