Thursday, February 27, 2014

Our version of tease and denial, also known as edging

I'm holding him and he's holding me, as he lies on top of me. He used to have this idea that subs couldn't be on top, but I've shown him otherwise. There's no doubt in either of us, who's in controll of whom.

We're making out, wildly, can't get enough of eachother. I can feel his cock against my thighs, teasing my lips just a little, as we grind against one another. I forcefully drag my nails up his back and over his shoulders, and I can feel his gasps and labored breathing against my face and mouth. I grab his collar and drag him even closer towards me, making him kiss me again. His lower lip gets caught between my teeth, and I bite down on it. Hard enough for some serious pain, but not enough to cause any bleeding. At this point, he's so turned on, the pain doesn't bother him much. In fact, it turns him on, because he knows that hurting him is something I love.

I push him away from me. He grabs the condom layed out next to the bed and puts it on. We've done this enough times now for him to know the drill. I reach for his dick and slip it inside of me. We both gasp at that first entry, remembering again how very, very good it feels to fuck. A few shallow thrusts, to further lubricate my pussy, and I use the time to gently flick at his nipples. They are bascially like "on"-buttons, turning him on even more. Just the faintest touch makes him grasp, his eyes rolling up into his head, his hips thrust forward involuntarily. As I like being the one in controll, his involuntary movements turn me on even more. He's definitely not the one in charge.

The next few (very few) minutes are spent making him hornier and hornier. I put my legs up on his shoulders, and feel him pushing his cock deep into me. I grab his collar, kiss him, fondle him, bite him, and over all: Play with his nipples. And not just some pretty petting, but serious grabs and twists. The goal is to get him to the edge. The edge where he KNOWS that just a thrust or two would make him come. Then, and only then, may he ask my permission to come.

"Please, may I come?"
I laugh at him, "of course not!". He lies perfectly still inside of me, waiting for the edge to receide. "Your orgasm is mine. I own it. Of course you may not come!" I smile at him, and start flicking at his nipples again. Too soon for his tastes, he's barely gotten back off the edge, but he can't help but respond to it. His hips start moving again, and he groans.
Another handfull of thrusts, while I'm pulling at his nipples.
"Please, please."
"No!", I say, forcefully. "But I enjoy hearing you beg. Just like I enjoy denying you." Another few seconds of cooldown, and again I start him back up. Way too soon. His eyes close, there's almost nothing left of the evolved humanbeing. This is just primitive sex. And just enough D/s to restrain him.
"Oh, please!"
"NO!!!"
He collapses on my chest, his breathing is more like sobs. "Thank you!", he whispers passionately.
I give him a bit longer now, and change the possition of my legs a bit, before pulling his head down towards my face. As we kiss, our hips start to move again, and when I let him up he's well on his way towards a new edge. When I grab his nipples this time, pulling them down towards me, he's suddenly right there on the edge.
"Please, may I please come."
"No, my little fucktoy. You may NOT come." After ensuring that he's moved away from the endge, I suddenly use my nails on his back again. This time really hurting him, and forcing his hips to thrust, moving his dick as far into me as it will go.
"Fuck me!!", I growl at him, as I scratch him again. "Fuck!"
And he bravely fucks on, and on, knowing that the likelyhood of me ever answering "yes" to his question is very, very slim. And we both love it.

Over the past couple of weeks, we've replayed a version of this scenario countless times. Sometimes several times per day. Mostly, he doesn't get to come. I let him continue to play on the edge for as long as he wants, pulling him up there and letting him down as the whim takes me. Usually he gets too sore to continue within 15-30 minutes, but his mind is still screaming at him to do it again. And again. Because he's SO turned on. We don't count them, but I bet he edges 50 times during each session, at least.

I don't push him much, because I don't need to. He pushes himself, and when he thinks he really can't take anymore, he begs me to stop him. Once he starts begging, I typically edge him a couple of times more, just to show him who's in charge, before letting him go. Sometimes, I've sat my wet pussy down over his face and had him lick me, and then made him edge again by jerking off. No cumming, of course, unless I say so.

I've given him a couple of ruined orgasms this way, having him hold still, pull out or in other ways stopping all stimulus just at the right moment. I've also permitted him a few orgasms. Typically one or two per week, but sometimes more. Once I made him come three times in a day! His orgasms are only permitted after edging countless times, which makes them MUCH stronger than if he'd just come the first time around.

He never know beforehand whether I will answer yes or no when he pleads to come. 99% of the time, it's a no, so when he hears me say "Yes. COME!", it becomes so much more powerfull. He really can't hold it back, some kind of primitive lizard-creature takes over his brain. He comes, and moans and shakes and sweats, the orgasm lasting many times longer than it normally would. Then he collapses over me, thanking me profusely, completely worn out and so sore that it hurts just to pull himself out.

I love denying him. I also love making hime come. His orgasms are mine, just like his dick, and his head and the rest of his body is mine. I love being in controll of him. And he loves it too, all of it. That's what makes tease and denial so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment