Saturday, March 5, 2011

Self-control

Wednesday was bondage night at the BDSM club, and Corvus and I went there. We started out just socializing separately, and Corvus ended up assisting another guy with tying up a girl. It was obvious that he was enjoying himself, so I just left him to it.

Afterwards, we met up with a woman whom Corvus has talked with online. She's a muscle therapist or something, and thought she might be able to help Corvus walk on ballet boots. He's got a real thing for those, and wears them occationally, but his feet/legs aren't flexible and/or strong enough for him to walk in them. We placed him on massage bench (or whatever it's called in English) and she started examining him. She found a few areas she'd like to continue working on at a later time, and I'm hoping this will help him reach his goal.

Corvus put on a pair of high heeled boots, and I brought him upstairs. Sitting on the couch, I proceded to tie him up and tease him. He got very turned on very quickly, which wasn't suprising as all three of his top fetishes were precent: High heels, corset and bondage. I love teasing him, making him veeeery turned on. It gives an incredible feeling of empowerment, knowing that I have full controll of him and may give or take away the pleasure as I see fit. He was given back contoll of his hands and allowed to jerk off, while I held his body down and stayed close to him. It's important for me that he is acutely aware that the pleasure he feels is comming from me. It's a gift, a priviledge I alow him. It can be taken away from him on my whim, and I want him to be aware of that.

We cleaned up, talked and cuddled for a bit and then left. We'd spent too much time, and left fairly late. Arriving at my house, we stayed in the car talking. Corvus got home really late, and ended up being deprived of sleep for the rest of the week. I feel really bad for him. I want us both to get better at time management, saying "no" and not starting play when we have little time. It's mainly my responsibility, as I'm the top, the active part. And it's difficult, because I love playing with him and don't want to stop. Still, I'll do my best to get better at this. I'd hate for him to have another week with sleep deprivation like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment