Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Low intensity

The last week has been odd. Corvus hasn't been in a submissive mode at all, and I haven't been able to push him into it. We talked it over and concluded that it was probably just a play-overdose. We've done SO much in the last month-and-a-half, I think it's been a bit much for him.

So we decided to slow things down a bit, and it seems to have worked well. Not only in terms of how often we play, but more importantly the intensity and the activities I put him through. I've gone back a few steps in terms of what I'm exposing him to, not pushing any new limits for the last week. And that's worked out well. We did some light bondage and fetish-play on Friday and again a bit more bondage tonight. Tonight we were getting more into a sub-dom-mentality, and I liked that. I would have handled it if he hadn't been in sub-mode too, but I enjoy seeing him giving up control to me. And it seems as though he enjoys it too. We'll continue taking things slow for at least another week, I think. Then we'll see where we are.

While we haven't played much, he's quite excited about a little project I have. He's been a lot more engaged than I'd expected him to be, and generally has been a great help. I'll probably talk more about that next week sometime.

In other news: T surprised me with sex on Sunday morning. Very enjoyable. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment