Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Another toy on trial

Tonight was interesting, more interesting than I'd thought beforehand. I'd suggested to Corvus that we meet up and talk about what had happened and such. He's all new to everything, so his head is rather full of thoughts and I wanted to help him by talking him through it. Besides, I need to know what goes on in his mind if I'm going to control and affect his thoughts and emotions in any significant way when we're playing.

We met up sometime after seven pm, at a rather deserted bar in the city center. And then we talked... Contiuously. Until midnight! I got to know him a lot better. We talked about everyday subjects like food and music, but mostly we talked BDSM. I tried to find out as much as I could about him, and succeeded relativly well. I know much more now about what his previous experiences have been like, what his major kinks are, what he doesn't want to try etc. He still gets somewhat flustered talking about all this, but for a guy who hasn't been a part of the scene for more than a few weeks he's doing fairly well.

Corvus says things that ressonate with me. The way he describes submission and his motivations for it largely correspond to why I sometimes choose to submit. Although fetishes are important to his sexuality, he's not only a fetishist. Throughout the evening it became increasingly apparent that he's also a submissive. I like that a lot, I find it exciting. But it also scares me a bit, because I have conciderably less experience dealing with someone like that. However, I enjoy the challenge.

The talking also established some key facts. He knew or had guessed them already, but they should also be spoken out loud. First and formost I stressed that my fiancée, T, always would be number one with me. I would always seek his approval and would never do anything with Corvus (or anyone else) that I don't think T would be ok with. We also talked (briefly) about disease, and like I suspected he's all clean. I also questioned him regarding phobias, illnesses, medical history and other such important issues that I want to know. Safety is very important to me, after all.

We'd previously agreed that he'd take me home, as he was driving in that direction anyway. Once we'd driven out of the center and had just turned off the highway again, I asked him to pull over somewhere and park the car. He didn't question my request and we parked outside a gass station. There we stayed for almost two hours! I did to him some of what I did to Mondage last fall. I used what I had on me and tied him up inside the car. A narrow belt from my jacket tied his hands together and attached them to whatever I wanted (first the steering weel then the head rest). My bonnet/hat made a decent blindfold. My jacket tied his overarms tight to his body. And then he was all mine to do with as I pleased.

For me, it wasn't anything new or revolutionary. Pinching, scratching, biting combined with licking and stroking, in an unpredictable pattern that kept him on his toes so to speak. And a bit of breath controll, quite easy and short, just to give him a taste. But for him, ofcourse, this is all new territory. I triggered emotions and reactions he didn't know he could produce. For a while there, he was pretty high on a BDSM rush. What perhaps suprised me the most was that his reactions made the event special for me as well. There was no routine, no repetion, no boredom. Because him, the subject, was new and that made all the activities new as well.

We talked for about half an hour or so afterwards, still parked outside a gass station. What really pleased me was that he not only had enjoyed the bondage, the situation, the exhitement and the kind of pleasant things I'd done. He'd also greatly enjoyed the pain. The mixture of pleasure and pain was what he concidered the sweetest of all. This made me realise that he truly is a submissive, he might even have a slight masochist streak, and that fits me and my ideas very, very well. He liked it! All of what I did to him! I'm very happy right now.

Even before the playing, we both agreed that Saturday had been fun and we wanted to play more. I'm amazed by just how quickly I've found a play partner here in Oslo, but I guess I shouldn't question it. Just be pleased that it's working out. I'm realising more and more that this Dominant and Sadistic part of me is not something I want to shut away. I truly love doing what I do, and I'm very happy to have found someone down here who likes what I'm doing.

I still miss the BDSM scene in Trondheim and the people I came to know and care for up there. But so far, Oslo hasn't been that bad. I might come to like it here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment