Monday, May 3, 2010

Interlude: Bondage, football and pancakes

Yesterday, Mondage was here and we played. Or.. He walked away pleased, at least. I'm not sure I'd call what we did playing. He wanted to watch some football, because football is almost like a religion to him. So I tied him up and left him in front of the TV. At first, I did some light reading and spent some time online. Then I went to make us dinner: Pancakes. Frying pancakes takes a lot of time, so most of the match I was in the kitchen and he was tied up in the living room. I checked on him every couple of minutes, because you should never leave a tied up person alone. But mostly I let him be. He even came without me even being in the room.

Being tied up is what he loves, and if it was up to him I think all our play sessions would be like this. Whilst for me, I need something a bit more. This once was ok, because I was in an odd kind of mood and didn't have much inspiration anyway. But this wouldn't be enough for me every time, I'd get too bored.

Oh, and I almost forgot to add: The day before all this, T and I had sex. I really enjoy lazy morning sex, I don't think I can say that often enough. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment