Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Another BDSM weekend/party

Another weekend-party is over, and I had a great time. T played with me, and I really loved it even though I was so tired I could barely stand. There was flogging, groping, petting and I spent some time sitting on the floor by his knee. I really like having him pay attention to me like that. He even enlisted help from M, a good friend of ours. She mainly had fun controlling the vibrating egg inside of me, and in the end she groped my boobs. She's really good at groping. *grins*

I also played with Mondage. In fact, we had two sessions spread over two evenings. On both occations I tied him to a table in the main area, partly because it was practical and partly so he'd get used to the idea of people waching him. He's got a fetish for (motorcycle-) helmets, so we used that in addition to gag and blindfold, which I think he appreciated. He doesn't have any good pictures of himself wearing a gag, so I took alot of photographs. I'm also quite pleased with the bondage I did on him. Note that the rope went between his toes at first, but it got too uncomfortable so I moved it to run around his foot. Not as cool, but I don't want to hurt the poor boy (at least not severely...). Without further addo, here are some pictures:




No comments:

Post a Comment