Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Stubby in the mail

I just ordered a new toy. The one I was talking about a few days ago: Stubby 3G.

I did some research and discovered that ordering it in a Norwegian online store cost about the same as ordering it abroad. This is news to me, but I think it might be related to the fact that FunFactory is German (and not for example American). Well, buying it abroad might be a hint cheaper, but with the toll costs as well as the added waiting time before I get it, it isn't worth it at all. Several Norwegian online stores stock Stubby G3, but the cheapest one (when all additional costs were tallied) was Lek&Kos. They look kinda.. Cheap. So I'm a bit sceptical.. But they were almost 100NOK cheaper than the others, so I'm willing to give them a try.

It should be here early next week. I'll try it out and let you know what I think then. Before that, I'll probably write at least one other blog entry. You see, I have another session with Mondage comming up on Friday, something I'm really looking forward to.

1 comment:

  1. I have two other Fun Factory products - it's good stuff, so while they may look a little cheap they're pretty good :)

    ReplyDelete