Sunday, October 18, 2009

A new relationship

Stubby arrived yesterday, which was faster than I'd expected. However, I'm not complaining! I got to trie it out yesterday (funny, I want to say "him" in stead of "it"), and there is no doubt in my mind that it was worth the money. This is without doubt the best sex toy I've ever tried.

Not everything is perfect ofcourse. The "handle" is a bit too short for my taste and the controlls will take some time to get used to. And ocourse, the usual problem when I masturbate: My arms aren't long enough. I could use another inch or two, as well as an extra joint in the middle of my lower arm. But hey, you can't have everything. And science fiction aside, Stubby is a very, very good toy.

The design is just lovely, the toy looks great, has no smell and a great texture. It's just hard enough for my taste, and I find that I just want to sit touching it, petting and stroking it. That's a reaction no other fake dick has ever produced in me before. The vibrations are strong, REALLY strong. You get alot of shaking from those 4 AAA bateries, significantly more than I expected actually.

The most interesting thing, for me, was that with Stubby I don't need another toy on my clitoris. The "skirt" of the vibrator makes my entire pussy vibrate, and although it doesn't go all the way up to the clit the vibrations are so deep and strong that I don't need it. Yesterday's first orgasm was just incredible: I put it in, turned it on, fiddled with the controlls for a bit, found a strength I enjoyed, and came. I never even touched my clitoris at all, which I don't think has ever happened before! The second orgasm demanded more work from me. I tried adding another vibrator on the clit, but it just felt annoying. A disturbance, kinda. So I ended up just using my hand, which eventually made me come again.

I think I'll need some time to get really used to Stubby, we need to get to know eachother properly and such. But I can already feel that we'll probably develop a great and loving relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment