Saturday, October 10, 2009

A long day of bondage

After having talking about wanting to do it again for almost two weeks, Mondage and I (and T) finally found a day that was good for all of us. So today, while T was away, Mondage came to see me. He arrived at noon and left around 8:30pm. We played until 7pm, with about an hour's dinner break around 4:30. I'm writing this, just before midnight on the same day, but I won't post it until later. I've asked him to write about his experiences, and I don't want to influence his writing with my own thoughts. So I'll save this for now and post it some other day.

Technically (and chronologically), I can divide the day into three different bondage positions: First, I tied him to a chair. His clothes were still on, and I used it as a warm-up to what was to come later. I blindfolded him for a bit, but didn't gag him even though I knew he wanted me to. Late in this position, I started doing some light breath control. Then I untied him, and lay him on a thin madras on the floor, where I tied him into a hogtie. At this point, he wore nothing but his underwear. He started out with his legs together, and I changed it up after a while so that he had his legs apart. The we had a dinner break, and afterwards I tied him flat. His legs together, his arms down his side, really tight but quite comfortable as well (as I knew he was getting tired at this point). He started out on his back, and I moved him onto his stomach after a while. In this later phase, I did some very cool bondage work on his thighs. I'm quite proud of that, to be honest.

I used a combination of leather cuffs, chains and ropes. Two sets of cuffs for arms and legs gave me points to attach ropes on both wrist, upper arm, below the knee and at the ankle. It worked really well. I primarily used chains with snap-hooks (quick-release hooks) to attach the cuffs to one another, and then ropes to make it all tighter and tying down parts of the body not held tight by the cuffs. I had some fun with a plastic shoe horn from IKEA, but he isn't really into pain so it was mostly teasing and scaring. I also played around with ice cubes for a bit, which was great as he's very ticklish. We briefly tried hot candle wax, mostly for him to try what it was like. None of us found any great pleasure in that, so we quickly gave it up. He's got a big thing for gags, so some of the time he was gaged with a ball gag. I also tried gaging him using a wooden clothes' pin, which he absolutely hated. He was also blindfolded a lot of the time, by a so called "sleeping mask" (they hand them out to you at the night train in Norway, and they work great). 

Generally speaking, I'm very focused on the oral sides of sexual pleasure (and pain). For example, I love it when someone nibbles and sucks my ears and neck, and someone going down on me is just fantastic. This also translates to my own activity. I love going down on other people, and I generally love using my mouth for all kinds of things. Now, by the deal I've made with T, there would be no touching of bare genitalia (and my clothes stayed on all the time, so there was certainly no receiving either). But that didn't stop me from doing stuff with my mouth on other parts of Mondage' body. I bit, nibbled and licked his nipples, ears and neck, among other things. At one point I bit and pinched my way up his back, for example.

He's a big fan of breath control, so we experimented a bit with that. I held his mouth and nose closed with my hand. He wore a gag that blocked his mouth, and I closed his nose using my teeth. We also tried out some careful pressure on the throat, using hands, mouth/teeth, rope and chain. We both concluded that it felt a bit too risky, and besides he got more of a kick out of having his mouth/nose closed off. The longest we tried was 15 seconds, and I probably won't do much more than that in the future either. 15 felt really, really long. In fact, 10 seconds feels long. Most of the time, it was between 5 and 8 seconds, and that worked just fine. The point is the control (or lack of it, in his case), not the lack of breath.

He had two orgasms in just a few hours. Once in the hogtie, and once in the end when he was tied flat. It felt a bit like I'd won.. He tried so hard not to do it, and I tried to stimulate the rest of his body to such a degree that he couldn't hold it in. I won. He's so responsive, so easy to read. And he's quite easy to influence, teach, call it whatever you like. So young (which is odd since he's almost two years older than me). It's a matter of experience, I think. I keep smiling, whenever I think back on this day.

Of course, all this playing turned me on as well. After he'd left, I masturbated and had three orgasms. All in all, it was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment