Sunday, October 25, 2009

My hobby

I played with Mondage yesterday for several hours. I keep pushing his boundaries, this time I managed to get him completely nude (ofcourse with permishion from T). I also did something I've wanted to do for ages: Tie him up and throw him in the shower. I don't know why this particular thing has had such an attraction to me, it's probably because of the power trip again. I mean, forcefully soaking someone while they're dressed isn't a daily occurence.

The BC ("breath controll", not "before christ", doh!), the tickling, the scratching, the biting and nibbling and licking. I spanked him quite a bit, taught him why some things hurt more than others (with the appropriate demonstrations). I won't go into all the details here, like I have before. It's getting to be more of a routine now, I know what I do and where I want to go with this. I have some long term plans, some short term plans and a head full of ideas for future play sessions.

What I wanted to talk about here are the long term effects this playing has on me: I felt it particularly well yesterday. I started the day being in a very bad mood, hormones fucking my body over because I'll be getting my period in a few days, feeling angry and upset for no reason what so ever. Having to work on Mondage, focusing on him and his reactions, doing to him whatever I feel like (within certain limits ofcourse)... And obviously becomming turned on myself, by his reactions as well as the power I was wielding in itself... It made me happy. Later that day, a friend commented on my mood. He said I seemed happy and content. And I was.

I've thought about it this week: Playing with him regularly has helped me become a more balanced person. By all means, I wouldn't call it life changing or anything. Nothing on that scale! But I can feel that these sessions do me good. It's like any hobby you imerge yourself in, I suppose. Some people go skiing, I tie and torture an innocent young man. It's my thing and I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment