Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mondage in Bondage

Remember I said that my interest for the BDSM community was rising? Well, yesterday I made a big comeback in the BDSM organisation in my town. Yes, I've always been around, but I haven't really been active for months.

One of the guys in the organisation, who I'll name Mondage (because his name's on M, and he's into bondage), had written a fair bit about his fantasies on Fetlife, and I'd kept asking questions and trying to figure out what he enjoyed. I've played with him a bit before, but usually as someone else's assistant. But after all our conversation, I'd decided I wanted to take things a bit further. And I did.

It started out in the pub where we usually all meet up, me holding his hands so he couldn't move and such. Pretty innocent really, but I promised him he'd get more from me after we left. The after-party took place at another member's apartment nearby, as it's done several times before. From about 11:30pm until about 3:30am, I played with him. T was sitting in another couch most of the night, fondling various women and waching the show. First, I tied Mondage in a hogtie on the floor, one of the things he'd said he liked. He got gagged and blindfolded, another thing I know he loves. He's not that much into pain, and is terribly ticklish (in a not good way), but I gave him a few slaps with a paddle and generally had my way with him.

After about an hour and a half in various hogties, I untied most of the ropes on him. Not long after, as a way of "grounding" the both of us, I gave him a back rub. And you know my love for biting... Well, I just couldn't help myself, I started biting his neck and shoulders. It's probably the smell of a horny man that does it. Anyway, he's previously expressed a dislike for biting, he's simply too sensitive so it hurts too much. I was adamant to prove him wrong, forcing him to let me keep biting, nibbling and sucking on his ears, neck, shoulders and back. And what do you know? Even though he was complaining it hurt and he didn't like it, his hard on just got harder! Fascinated by this, I kept going. I considered it might just have been caused by the ropes on his wrists, making moving his arms very difficult. But the reactions I got truly varied with the intensity and placement of my nibbles.. I even tried out some very light breath control, something I've never tried before at all. It wasn't something I planned, it just seemed right. He hadn't expected to enjoy it either, but he truly did. A new fetish discovered, or so he told me afterwards.

At the end, I was biting, pinching, grabbing and raking his chest, stomach, nipples, neck and ears pretty roughly. Stuff no one had ever been able to do with him previously, he was suddenly enjoying tremendously. Whether it was pain, pleasure or a mixture of both, he couldn't tell. It was just intense sensations, and he was loving it. I couldn't do all the things I wanted to do with him, because we were after all sitting in another man's living room, with people on all sides. We eventually cooled things down, and I told him to go get dressed because I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off him otherwise. 

It was a wonderful feeling. I truly enjoy having my way with men, hurting them or pleasing them as I choose. And I love, love, love when I see a hard cock rising in his pants, knowing my actions caused it. In a way, that cock is mine. Or at least the pleasure he feels is something I have a kind of ownership to. It's hard to explain properly. And I enjoy giving BDSM-related experiences to the inexperienced, having sort of a tutor role. Again, it's a power thing I think.

Ah, that was truly a great night. I hope he'll let me do something like that to him some other time.

1 comment:

  1. Rawr! I'm so glad mr Mondage got to play some. I agree, just having your way with a man is absolutely wonderful - and the smell of horny man is just fantastic :D He asked me to play but with what my emotional involvement in someone else (let's call him monsieur J), it didn't feel right :\ Speaking of J, he's pretty fun to have my way with, too - I love the look on his face when he's ooout of his mind with pleasure ^^

    ReplyDelete