Sunday, September 20, 2009

Great weekend

This weekend was just lovely. It's been months since T and I have had a weekend consisting of two lazy mornings waking up together and not rushing off somewhere. We even went to bed at the same time the nights before, which doesn't happen often either. I just love sleeping until I'm rested, waking up bit by bit next to him, dozing with his arm around me or his legs wrapped around mine.

In view of this, it should come as no surprise that we had sex yesterday morning. I truly feel that morning sex in the weekend is the best sex there is. It's a combination of waking up together, being warm, rested and relaxed, and knowing that there's no need to hurry.

I love, love, love giving him blow jobs. I could almost (but just almost, mind you!) do without sex entirely, if I could just give him a blow job every so often. It's so intimate, so close and he smells so delicious. Oh, that smell, it's like a drug for me! Besides, I just love the feeling of having a guy's cock between my teeth; not only is it almost a sensory overload of goodness, but it's quite a power trip as well.

This information doesn't come out of the blue,  of course. The sex did end up with me giving him a great, long lasting, blow job. It was quite a bit of work, and I did end up using just my hand for the last few seconds, but it felt very satisfying for both of us. That's another power trip that I love: Having a guy come in my hands, knowing that I could stop it and take all that pleasure away from him if I wanted to. And of course it's a reaffirmation of my skills as a lover, which is quite a little confidence boost in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment