Saturday, March 15, 2008

BDSM weekend

This weekend the local BDSM club has rented a cabin and is throwing a three-day party just for BDSM people. T and I were there Friday and parts of Saturday, and had a great time! Pet was supposed to be there as well, but he got sick. There was BDSM furniture that had been brought many miles by car from a different town, a real fucking machine, a vacuum bed and a lot of other BDSM paraphernalia. Here are some glimpses from Friday night:

Boobs, sexy clothing.

An intimate and friendly atmosphere, just enough people to get things going.

Touching S, feeling her up.

Sitting at the floor by T's feet.

Being used as a foot stool by S, looking straight up her short skirt.

Being bent over a BDSM furniture, getting spanked by T and S, not knowing who was wielding the flogger/whip/crop. Being in a room with the door open, people passing by and stopping to watch, but me not knowing who they were because I was bent down and not able to see them. A submissive exhibitionist's wet dream. I'm actually getting horny again just writing this.

S using a riding crop on me (same scene as above). Fuck, she's good with it! Actually being DOMINATED and not just played along with for the first time in years. Being brought to tears from the pain, and then touched and petted and comforted afterwards by both S and T.

Being finger fucked (same scene as above) by T, while being stroked and patted by S. Not being sure  who's hands were doing what. I was dripping wet and horny.

Nibbling and biting S' shoulders, neck and throat (still same session). Her moaning and rising up towards me. Her breasts being bare. T touching and licking them.

Giving T a blowjob, right there on the floor (still same place and period of time).

All this time people were going by, watching, listening!

Going upstairs (bedroom, after the previous scene), having sex with T, with an audience of 4-5 people (including S). Not a great success, and I was a bit stressed out and self concious. Neither of us orgasmed. It would have been different with just S there.

It was an absolutely brilliant evening!

And now I'm going to masturbate while thinking about it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had such a great time :D I'm sorry I missed it, though. We had lots of fun later on Saturday as well, not complaining, though ^^

    ReplyDelete