Friday, December 7, 2007

Me my Pet and T

It looks like the new, local BDSM club is having another meeting in a couple of weeks. There's only been two meetings before this one, both on saturday nights, and they were both a success with a lot of new people. We were at a local bar, and the athmosphere was relaxed and informal. There was more women than men and the average age was just bellow 30, which is very nice.

My bf, T, is usually out of the house on saturday mornings, so this is when I see this other guy (let's call him Pet). Ofcourse, T knows. I would never, ever do anything behind his back. Pet and T are good friends who go a long way back, and this whole thing takes a lot of trust. T is Dominant. Pet is submissive. I am a switcH, so I play with both, though the only one I have sex with is T. (We have to draw a line somewhere.) This way, Pet gets to experience something he wouldn't otherwise get (he doesn't have much luck with the ladies and is kinda shy) and I get to express my Dominant side. I had never really had a play slave before I got Pet, so this is really a learning experience for me as well as him.

We've only had two sessions so far, and it's clear to me that Pet's been enjoying it tremendously. To my surprise, it's actually made me horny too. I don't think it's the Dominance in itself that makes me horny, at least not yet. I've just been too nervous and uncertain to relax into the role. However, I feel like I'm improving. Rather I think it's the fact that I make someone else horny that turns me on. I guess I have a hornyness fetish.. But then again, who doesn't?

Both T and Pet were a bit uncertain at first, which I believe is quite normal. I'm living with T, and truly love him, and Pet is a good friend of his. Triangle relationships like this isn't what's concidered "normal", and I am really the only one with any experience from a BDSM community among the three of us. However, I feel like everything is getting straightened out now. Lines have been drawn, and we have some very clear rules laid down.

On a different note, I haven't had sex since the last time I posted. We haven't really had the time. It's kinda getting on my nerves, though. I wish T would take more inititive. Him initiating the quickies sometimes must be seen as progress, but I'd really like more than that. Oh well, patience, patience.. I guess he'll get there sooner or later. In the mean time, I have vibrators and other toys to play with. I'll make due.

No comments:

Post a Comment